About Me

My photo
So here is my new agenda for the time being: Work, Save and Research. That is the plan.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Interesting Weekend...Great Week to Come!

Oh man.  What a weekend.

So I went up to Monmouth to help Courtney and Joseph move.  I feel so bad for them right now. The rental company that they got the apartment from made a big stink over getting the deposit on time and whatever, but when Courtney and Joseph got there the place hadn't been cleaned.  At all. Eww.

But good news comes even after an event like that. I have a gig that will pay on Tuesday. YAY! The music is so much fun. I should play saxophone more often, it's really fun.

I also got good news at my work today. I got a new chair, a key and my hand stamped at the courthouse, which is huge.  Yeah I know it's temp for now but I think I could be here for a while at least.

So far this is a great start to the week. Lets hope that it only gets better from here.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment