About Me

My photo
So here is my new agenda for the time being: Work, Save and Research. That is the plan.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

In need of Musicking!!!!

Okay, so I love my new job.  So why is it that I feel extremely restless and frustrated.

I know why.  Because I need to be making music.

So I have put some feelers out there for some shows that will be opening soon to play in the pit orchestra. Avenue Q will be playing at the Lord Leebrick Theatre soon and hopefully I'll be auditioning to play the reed book in that show next week. Into the Woods is opening soon at Gallery in McMinnville but Seth, the former music director for that show, moved to Portland so I'm not sure if they will be using a pit. :(

But I am trying to get  myself in the music community here in Eugene, it's just a bit difficult I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment