About Me

My photo
So here is my new agenda for the time being: Work, Save and Research. That is the plan.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I was right!

So my last blog said that it was going to be a great week and so far it is.

Yesterday I played with the American Metropole Orchestra for the Mel Brown Jazz Camp. I love playing with this group! It is so awesome to be on the same stage with some awesome musicians.  Now I just need to get my saxophone chops back and I'll be good to go for next time.

I also just want to point out that some of the music that we played was original and that I really loved "Rain Samba" by Cassio Vianna.   If he ever releases his songs on an album I'll buy it. Especially if Sherry sings.

I also know that I really want to buy the game that Eric,  Courtney and Joseph keep playing, but I need an xbox 360 to play it. Boo. I'll get one eventually.  Just after I pay bills, get health insurance, fix my car, and all the 101 things I have to do before I buy fun stuff. :(  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment