About Me

My photo
So here is my new agenda for the time being: Work, Save and Research. That is the plan.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What day is this?

What day is it? Thursday? No, today is Wednesday.
It's a wonder what a difference a day makes. So I woke up thinking it was Thursday. That changes my schedule quite a bit. First I thought I had rehearsal at 9am, nope no rehearsal. So I went to work. Then I thought that I was working til 12. Nope, I have class at 11. I realized this when it was 11:05 and I had to -run- to class. I don't run. By the time I got there I was out of breath and probably looked like a big red, wheezing tomato. At least I didn't miss something detrimental to my grade. This time.

It's interesting when another term gets started how much I actually have to do. I love school. I like learning and researching but for some reason the break went by too fast and now I feel a bit displaced. The house is not as clean as it normally is at the beginning of a term which makes me feel really disorganized. Maybe I should make that my mission this week. In addition to doing my homework and practicing I should try to clean and organize so that everything feels better for this term.
So this picture is actually a couple years old but I think that this picture is fitting to my mood. It's cold outside and we never really got any snow this December so I feel kind of cheated (I know Erica hates snow but I secretly love it!). This picture makes me think of things that are crisp and clean. Like a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment