About Me

My photo
So here is my new agenda for the time being: Work, Save and Research. That is the plan.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Cleaning in Winter!

Okay, so I've decided to get rid of items in my home that don't use and sell them or give them away to people who need them.  So this post, which I will edit and re-post every time I get new ideas for stuff, will contain a list of things that I have that I would love to sell/give away. I'm also posting these items on Craigslist so if you want something let me know ASAP or someone else may beat you to it!

I have the following items:

-Art Portfolio with big clip board and paper, also includes a box with some art supplies in it.
-DVD Player that works, does have remote. Kinda big and bulky but it works. (Yay the first item I was able to give away)
-Apex Digitrex Digital Camera 3.2 mega pixels. It's old but it takes okay pictures for the mega pixels it has.
-Webcam. It's the snake kind. It's a usb plug in that you can bend to point where ever you want. Comes with a CD.
-2 USB Wireless laser mice. Both work well, both need AAA batteries.

I will look around my house more this weekend and add to this post.  Also let me know if there is something you need, maybe I can help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment